Sixties Dining Chair
This product is currently sold out
The Sixties collection by Fermob, has extended its reach beyond the living room and into the dining room. Sit down, lean back, and relax in this retro, woven collection.
The new Sixties Dining Chair designed by Frédéric Sofia is equally at home indoors and outdoors.
Contact us to check product availability or to place special orders on all Fermob furniture.
Found a better price? Get in touch with us.
- DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- ABOUT THE BRAND
W51.1 x D54.8 x H84 cm (20 x 22 x 33")
2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
• Aluminium tube frame. Diameter: 20 mm
• High-density technical resin seat: woven polymer
• Breathable Criss Cross weave
• Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor us
• Anti-UV powder coatinge
• Metal furniture can be cleaned using either clean water or water containing a non-detergent soap.
• The furniture should then be wiped dry to remove any smears or traces of limescale.
• Abrasive sponges should not be used to scrub the furniture, and no abrasive powders or other types of detergent should be used.
• For dirt that is more heavily ingrained, use a window-cleaning product that contains alcohol.
At Fermob, it’s all about embracing creativity. They want every outdoor space to have an inspiring personality. Fermob believes in looking at things differently and bringing furniture to life in your very own unique setting. The result speaks for itself: bold, intuitive, creative, recreational furniture that looks like nothing else.
Manufactured in Thoissey, France, Fermob brings their colourful furniture to life by designing and producing each piece to ensure top-quality standards. Sustainable development is highlighted in Fermob’s culture as the product line features the hard-wearing metal, recycled OTF outdoor fabrics, and ecological powder coatings. All Fermob metal products are treated and designed to live outdoor, whatever the weather.