Luxembourg Table 65" x 39"
This product is currently sold out
In 2004, Fermob asked Frédéric Sofia to reinterpret the legendary chairs and armchairs of the Jardin du Luxembourg, created in 1923 in the Paris parks department workshops. The result was a fully-fledged collection with simple and generous lines, and a robust yet lightweight design. From the solo or duo low armchair to the Kid chair, the Luxembourg line keeps growing.
Pairs perfectly with both the Luxembourg Stacking Side Chair and Luxembourg Stacking Armchair, the Luxembourg Table is made of an aluminum tubular frame. Seats six people comfortably.
Contact us for special orders on all Fermob furniture
Found a better price? Get in touch with us.
- DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- ABOUT THE BRAND
W165 x D80 x H74 cm (65 x 39 x 29")
19.4 kg (41 lb)
• Aluminium tubular frame
• Extruded aluminium slats top
• Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
• Anti-UV powder coating
• Metal furniture can be cleaned using either clean water or water containing a non-detergent soap.
• The furniture should then be wiped dry to remove any smears or traces of limescale.
• Abrasive sponges should not be used to scrub the furniture, and no abrasive powders or other types of detergent should be used.
• For dirt that is more heavily ingrained, use a window-cleaning product that contains alcohol.
At Fermob, it’s all about embracing creativity. They want every outdoor space to have an inspiring personality. Fermob believes in looking at things differently and bringing furniture to life in your very own unique setting. The result speaks for itself: bold, intuitive, creative, recreational furniture that looks like nothing else.
Manufactured in Thoissey, France, Fermob brings their colourful furniture to life by designing and producing each piece to ensure top-quality standards. Sustainable development is highlighted in Fermob’s culture as the product line features the hard-wearing metal, recycled OTF outdoor fabrics, and ecological powder coatings. All Fermob metal products are treated and designed to live outdoor, whatever the weather.