This product is currently sold out
In 2004, Fermob asked Frédéric Sofia to reinterpret the legendary chairs and armchairs of the Jardin du Luxembourg, created in 1923 in the Paris parks department workshops, and which Fermob still manufactures today for the city's public gardens.
Combining the lightness and resistance of aluminium, the Luxembourg Armchair features the comfort of curved seat slats and the practicality of a stackable frame.
Contact us to check product availability or to place special orders on all Fermob furniture.
Found a better price? Get in touch with us.
- DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- ABOUT THE BRAND
W52 x D57 x H88 cm (20 1/2 x 22 1/2 x 34 1/2")
4.2 kg (9.5 lb)
• Aluminium tubular frame
• Shaped extruded aluminum slats for backrest, seat
• Foot protectors
• Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
• Anti-UV powder coating
• Stackable: Chair x 8
• Metal furniture can be cleaned using either clean water or water containing a non-detergent soap.
• The furniture should then be wiped dry to remove any smears or traces of limescale.
• Abrasive sponges should not be used to scrub the furniture, and no abrasive powders or other types of detergent should be used.
• For dirt that is more heavily ingrained, use a window-cleaning product that contains alcohol.
At Fermob, it’s all about embracing creativity. They want every outdoor space to have an inspiring personality. Fermob believes in looking at things differently and bringing furniture to life in your very own unique setting. The result speaks for itself: bold, intuitive, creative, recreational furniture that looks like nothing else.
Manufactured in Thoissey, France, Fermob brings their colourful furniture to life by designing and producing each piece to ensure top-quality standards. Sustainable development is highlighted in Fermob’s culture as the product line features the hard-wearing metal, recycled OTF outdoor fabrics, and ecological powder coatings. All Fermob metal products are treated and designed to live outdoor, whatever the weather.