Balad Offset Stand
This product is currently sold out
To meet all the needs of the family and the house, Tristan Lohner, the designer of the Balad collection, has completed the Balad range with an offset stand. A wide-angle version that brings light to the centre of a table full of diners! These stands are made of metal, of course, for stability. They will match the handle of the lamp or the furniture.
Contact us for special orders on all Fermob furniture.
- DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- ABOUT THE BRAND
W44 x D128 x H190 cm (W17 x D50 x 75")
12 kg (26 lb)
• Steel base and rod
• Steel clip with rubber pad- Designed for Balad H. 25 cm (recommended) and H. 38 cm
• Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
• Anti-UV powder coating
*Lamp sold separately
• Metal furniture can be cleaned using either clean water or water containing a non-detergent soap.
• The furniture should then be wiped dry to remove any smears or traces of limescale.
• Abrasive sponges should not be used to scrub the furniture, and no abrasive powders or other types of detergent should be used.
• For dirt that is more heavily ingrained, use a window-cleaning product that contains alcohol.
At Fermob, it’s all about embracing creativity. They want every outdoor space to have an inspiring personality. Fermob believes in looking at things differently and bringing furniture to life in your very own unique setting. The result speaks for itself: bold, intuitive, creative, recreational furniture that looks like nothing else.
Manufactured in Thoissey, France, Fermob brings their colourful furniture to life by designing and producing each piece to ensure top-quality standards. Sustainable development is highlighted in Fermob’s culture as the product line features the hard-wearing metal, recycled OTF outdoor fabrics, and ecological powder coatings. All Fermob metal products are treated and designed to live outdoor, whatever the weather.