Bistro Metal Chair
This product is currently sold out
Created at the end of the 19th century – a contemporary of the Eiffel Tower – the Fermob Bistro folding chair, simple and solid, was very popular among lemonade sellers of the day. Today, Bistro is still as charming as ever. Indeed, having been sensitively restyled by Fermob, the Bistro chair is even more joyful and ingenious than ever!
Fermob developed the Bistro range from the original model described in the "Simplex" patent registered in 1889 – and of which the Fermob brand is now the trustee – and produced an ingenious, simple collection that is bursting with joy and which has lost none of its charm and authenticity.
Ideal for patios, balconies and small spaces as the Bistro Chair can be easily moved around and quickly folded and stored away.
Contact us to check product availability or to place special orders on all Fermob furniture.
Found a better price? Get in touch with us.
- DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- ABOUT THE BRAND
W38 x D42 x H82 cm (14 x 17 x 32 1/2")
4 kg (11 lb)
• Lacquered steel
• Galvanised steel curved slats
• Foot protectors
• High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
• Anti-UV powder coating
• Metal furniture can be cleaned using either clean water or water containing a non-detergent soap.
• The furniture should then be wiped dry to remove any smears or traces of limescale.
• Abrasive sponges should not be used to scrub the furniture, and no abrasive powders or other types of detergent should be used.
• For dirt that is more heavily ingrained, use a window-cleaning product that contains alcohol.
At Fermob, it’s all about embracing creativity. They want every outdoor space to have an inspiring personality. Fermob believes in looking at things differently and bringing furniture to life in your very own unique setting. The result speaks for itself: bold, intuitive, creative, recreational furniture that looks like nothing else.
Manufactured in Thoissey, France, Fermob brings their colourful furniture to life by designing and producing each piece to ensure top-quality standards. Sustainable development is highlighted in Fermob’s culture as the product line features the hard-wearing metal, recycled OTF outdoor fabrics, and ecological powder coatings. All Fermob metal products are treated and designed to live outdoor, whatever the weather.