Surprising Dining Table
This variant is currently sold out
Designed by Harald Guggenbichler, Surprising certainly lives up to its name. The collection features relaxation and dining versions, each as ingenious as the other —a footrest that slides under a low armchair, a compact stacking chair, and an elegant steel rod frame.
Created with the urban patio in mind, the elegantly modern Surprising Dining Table takes up minimal space. Seats 4-6 people.
- DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- ABOUT THE BRAND
W120 x D77 x H76 cm (47 x 30 x 30")
27 kg (60 lb)
• Steel base and steel table top
• Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
• Anti-UV powder coating
• Metal furniture can be cleaned using either clean water or water containing a non-detergent soap.
• The furniture should then be wiped dry to remove any smears or traces of limescale.
• Abrasive sponges should not be used to scrub the furniture, and no abrasive powders or other types of detergent should be used.
• For dirt that is more heavily ingrained, use a window-cleaning product that contains alcohol.
At Fermob, it’s all about embracing creativity. They want every outdoor space to have an inspiring personality. Fermob believes in looking at things differently and bringing furniture to life in your very own unique setting. The result speaks for itself: bold, intuitive, creative, recreational furniture that looks like nothing else.
Manufactured in Thoissey, France, Fermob brings their colourful furniture to life by designing and producing each piece to ensure top-quality standards. Sustainable development is highlighted in Fermob’s culture as the product line features the hard-wearing metal, recycled OTF outdoor fabrics, and ecological powder coatings. All Fermob metal products are treated and designed to live outdoor, whatever the weather.
Contact us for special orders on all Fermob furniture