Nighty Night Shampoo
This product is currently sold out.
Imparting shine and moisture, this shampoo leaves your hair moisturized. The amino acid cleansing ingredient cocoil alanine Na washes gently, while the argan oil formulation suppresses volume and adds moisture, making hair easier to hold and control. The main component of sandalwood conveys rich and romantically appealing woody notes, and a touch of elegance added by natural damask rose water. It is a scent that recalls a tranquil night that hugs you gently with clemency.
- HOW TO USE
- ABOUT THE BRAND
• Approx. 90% derived from natural raw materials
• Bottle 300 ml
• Take product equivalent to the size of a blackberry (for short to medium hair) or a strawberry (for medium-to-long hair), and work this into a foam in the palm of your hand
• Apply the foam to your hair, gently massaging it in
• Leave foam on hair for two minutes for the amino acids to penetrate
• With the use of a hairdryer, the γ-docosalactone thermally reacts with the amino acids to create strength, resilience, and shine.
Kiho Watanabe is a renowned Japanese nail artist with six salons in Tokyo since 2009. She created Uka nail oil and a line of hair and body care to help women in today's busy world pamper themselves just as they would feel in one of her spas.
Uka is dedicated to using natural and organic ingredients. Watanabe's nail oils are one of the most prestigious in Japan and can be found in the purses and vanities of A-listers and have reached cult status. They were only available in Europe and Asia until now.