Have you ever wondered about the secrets to a beautiful bedroom?
We are in love with our new items from Linge Particulier featuring calming whites, stripes and soft colors.
Made from flax fibers, linen has been grown for thousands of years and is one of the world's oldest fabrics. In the language of flowers, the word 'flax' means 'benefactor.
Here are 10 reasons to love linen:
1. Linen has high air permeability and heat conductivity properties – that means, it is a breathable fabric – makes you warm in the winter and keeps cool in the summer.
2. Linen can absorb as much as 20% of its weight in moisture before feeling wet… thus, always having a pleasant, fresh, cool feeling when touched or slept on.
3. Linen sheets have a distinct, distinguished texture and delightful softness to them… in fact, becoming even softer and shinier with each washing.
4. It is anti-static and can even help soften and preserve the skin due to its natural pH balance.
5. A linen sheet actually repels dirt.
6. Linen bedding is twice as durable as cotton bedding and can last decades. Definitely worth the investment!
7. It is environmentally friendly – all the flax used to make linen is used in other ways – the seeds are pressed to make linseed oil which is used in floor coverings, such as linoleum, and paint. Linen is a renewable resource and it needs no irrigation. Linen is also fully biodegradable.
8. Linen fabric has a light massaging effect because of the microscopic breaks throughout the fabric.
9. To own bed sheets of pure linen is certainly a status symbol… a choice and reflection of a more prestigious lifestyle (and always has been)
10. They simply look beautiful
If you dream of sleeping soundly on heavenly soft sheets that are all-natural, breathable, adjust to your body temperature, and are environmentally friendly- You will love linen!
Duvet covers, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillow cases and throw cushions are now available online and in store.