We consider our people to be a great asset and are always keen to receive applications for highly motivated, professional and ambitious staff.
Position: Sales Specialist PT or FT
About the role
Delivering great service means taking every opportunity to build on your product knowledge, understand our services and getting to know the wider store. You’ll be great with products and clients – have an excellent eye for style and attention for details; you will be experienced in meeting and exceeding sales targets; and you’ll also thrive on teamwork and love to help your fellow team members whenever possible. Wherever you work, you’ll take enormous pride in delivering the world-class standards that make us the definitive shopping destination.
You are confident, reliable, efficient and hardworking. You’ll need proven customer service experience, ideally but not necessarily gained within retail. We’re looking for people who are passionate, commercially aware, customer service orientated, highly self-motivated and – if you’re not already armed with specific product knowledge – keen to learn all you can about your area. If you have lots of enthusiasm plus strong sales, team-working and communication skills, you could soon be building your career with us.
If you enjoy…
- Using competitive and positive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest design trends and services.
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast pace team environment with accuracy
- Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays involving occasional overtime.
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Provide quotes and design suggestions to clients.
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or email.
- Building long-term relationships with customers and establish a client database.
- Keen to help out on other duties of work when asked.
…Then this may be the job for you.
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 pound
- Ability to operate a Mac computer, wireless equipments, printer and scanned
- Ability to process all transactions accurately and efficiently
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures without any shortfalls.
- Assists with receiving, pricing, shipping and inventory maintenance.
- Prevent stock loss by being aware of security and relaying any issues to management
- Assists with store maintenance, tidiness and product display.
- Continuous learning of related product knowledge and customer service skills.
- Maximise all sales opportunity whenever possible.
- Follow up with clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to deal with customer complaint in a polite manner.
- Turn up at work and deliver projects and tasks on time.
- Hold a professional and pleasant demeanour at all times.
How to Apply
To apply please send your resume and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the position you are applying for, thank you.